SafeCode respects your right to privacy and we understand that, as a visitor to our corporate website, sites of our departments and products, you prefer to control the way you share your personal information and preferences.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process any orders and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• Contact details, such as name, mailing address, email address and phone number;
• Shipping and billing information, including credit card and payment information;
• Your transaction history;
• Information you provide to us to receive technical assistance or during customer service interactions;
• Information about other people that you may provide with any program or services including Refer-a-Friend;
• Information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings, IP address and traffic data relating to your Internet connection; and
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect Your Information from misuse, unauthorized or unlawful access or disclosure, loss, alteration, damage or destruction. we will use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) when you provide us with password or order information.
For processing purchases we use secure online payment systems which take great precautions to ensure that your personal information and credit card information are kept secret and used only for matters related to your order.
When you visit this site, your visit to each page is recorded in a log file. This log file records information regarding your domain name and IP address. This information is collected to monitor and analyze traffic to the site and not for collecting personal information about you.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. We will not pass on your details to third parties.
If our privacy statement is changed at any time we will post these changes on this page.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email email@example.com.